Flu Shots Available Now!
Vaccines and Immunizations:
Quadrivalent Flu Vaccine: $25.00
High-Dose Fluzone (65yrs and Older) $45.00
Get your flu shot today and fight the flu!
Medicaid and Medicare patients pay $0.
Commercial insurance does not cover the flu vaccine.
Payment is due upon check in.
Did you know that vaccines are one of the safest ways to stay healthy from a lot of common illnesses and diseases? Our staff is here to help provide information on any immunization that you may need or want. Every year we offer the flu shot for children, adults and seniors so they can stay safe during the illness season. There are no appointments needed for our urgent medical care services, so stop in today and get your vaccine!
Here is a list of our Vaccines & Immunizations:
Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
Fluzone High-Dose Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (High-dose flu shot)
Hepatitis B Adult
MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
Tuberculin PPD (Purified Protein Derivative)
TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (whooping cough))
Varicella (Chicken Pox)
* If you are looking for a specific injection, please call us ahead of time to see if we carry the vaccine or immunization you need.
* Please note: prior to receiving a vaccination or immunization, we perform a small physical exam and questionnaire prior to injection.
* Please note: special vaccines for travel, etc may require advanced ordering and payment.
* If you are unsure about coverage, please contact your health insurance carrier to find out more.
* Please note vaccines may vary from center to center. Please contact us prior to visiting out center.